Tue, Feb 02 | BS32 9DB

March Brightwell 100 Club

One lucky winner each month will win 25% of the prize fund. Will it be you?

Time & Location

Feb 02, 7:00 PM – Dec 31, 11:00 PM
BS32 9DB, Wheatfield Dr, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 9DB, UK

About The Event

Join the March 100 Club today and you will be entered into our Brightwell March 100+ draw for just £5 / number.

You can have as many numbers as you wish. Numbers will be allocated on your behalf.

You need to be 16 years of age and over to join The Brightwell March 100+ Club.

The winner will be chosen on Friday 26th March and receives 25% of The Brightwell March 100+ Club fund, with the other 75% going directly to fund therapies at The Brightwell for people living with neurological conditions.

We will announce the winner on our website and social media, and contact them in person.

To join, please select the quantity of numbers that you would like.

For full terms and conditions please email claire.wingate@thebrightwell.org.uk

Registered with South Gloucestershire Council

Registration
Price
Quantity
Total
  • Monthly Membership
    £5
    £5
    0
    £0
  • Annual Membership
    £55
    £55
    0
    £0
Total£0

Share This Event

The Brightwell offers a caring hand to those who need our help. We provide therapies, services and support to help make everyday life easier for people living with long term neurological conditions.

 

The Centre receives no funding from the NHS and less than 1% of our costs are met by government schemes. The Centre and our members are grateful for the generosity of community groups, businesses and individual fundraisers that allow us to continue to support people in need. We have also been fortunate enough to recently receive a Covid support grant from the National Lottery, this will be used so that we can continue supporting our members during the pandemic.

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Instagram

Bradbury House

Wheatfield Drive

Bradley Stoke

Bristol, BS32 9DB

 

t: 01454 201 686

e: hello@thebrightwell.org.uk

© 2020 The Brightwell               Registered Charity 801155

OPENING HOURS

Mon    

Tues     

            

Weds  

Thurs    

Fri         

We currently close on weekends and bank holidays.

09:00 - 17:00

09:00 - 17:00

09:00 - 17:00

09:00 - 17:00

09:00 - 17:00