Tue, 02 Feb | BS32 9DB

May Brightwell 100 Club

One lucky winner each month will win 25% of the prize fund. Will it be you?
May Brightwell 100 Club

Time & Location

02 Feb, 19:00 – 31 Dec, 23:00
BS32 9DB, Wheatfield Dr, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 9DB, UK

About The Event

Join the May 100 Club today and you will be entered into our Brightwell May100+ draw for just £5 / number.

You can have as many numbers as you wish. Numbers will be allocated on your behalf.

You need to be 16 years of age and over to join The Brightwell May 100+ Club.

The winner will be chosen on Friday 28th May and receives 25% of The Brightwell May 100+ Club fund, with the other 75% going directly to fund therapies at The Brightwell for people living with neurological conditions.

We will announce the winner on our website and social media, and contact them in person.

To join, please select the quantity of numbers that you would like.

For full terms and conditions please email claire.wingate@thebrightwell.org.uk

Registered with South Gloucestershire Council

Registration
Price
Quantity
Total
  • Monthly Membership
    £5
    £5
    0
    £0
  • Annual Membership
    £40
    £40
    0
    £0
Total£0

Share This Event