You could be a winner!!

 

Join the Brightwell Christmas 100 Club today and you will be entered into our Brightwell Christmas 100+ draw for just £5 / number.

 

You can have as many numbers as you wish.

 

You need to be 16 years of age and over to join The Brightwell Christmas 100+ Club.

 

The winner will be chosen on Wednesday 16th December and receives 25% of The Brightwell Christmas 100+ Club fund, with the other 75% going directly to fund therapies at The Brightwell for people living with neurological conditions.

 

We will announce the winner on our website and social media, and contact them in person.

 

To join, please select the quantity of numbers that you would like. You will be allocated one unique number for each entry.

 

For full terms and conditions please email claire.wingate@thebrightwell.org.uk

 

Registerd with South Gloucestershire Council

Brightwell Christmas 100+ Club

£5.00Price

    The Brightwell offers a caring hand to those who need our help. We provide therapies, services and support to help make everyday life easier for people living with long term neurological conditions.

     

    The Centre receives no funding from the NHS and less than 1% of our costs are met by government schemes. The Centre and our members are grateful for the generosity of community groups, businesses and individual fundraisers that allow us to continue to support people in need. We have also been fortunate enough to recently receive a Covid support grant from the National Lottery, this will be used so that we can continue supporting our members during the pandemic.

    • facebook
    • twitter
    • Instagram

    Bradbury House

    Wheatfield Drive

    Bradley Stoke

    Bristol, BS32 9DB

     

    t: 01454 201 686

    e: hello@thebrightwell.org.uk

    © 2020 The Brightwell               Registered Charity 801155

    OPENING HOURS

    Mon    

    Tues     

                

    Weds  

    Thurs    

    Fri         

    We currently close on weekends and bank holidays.

    09:00 - 17:00

    09:00 - 17:00

    09:00 - 17:00

    09:00 - 17:00

    09:00 - 17:00