Fri, 29 Jan | The Brightwell

Brightwell 100 Club

Our monthly 100 Club is an easy way to support The Brightwell. Each month you could be in with the chance of winning 25% of the prize fund.
Registration is Closed
Brightwell 100 Club

Time & Location

29 Jan, 12:00 – 16:00
The Brightwell, The West of England MS Therapy Centre Bradbury House, Wheatfield Dr, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 9DB, UK

About The Event

You could be a winner!!

Join the January 100 Club today and you will be entered into our Brightwell January 100+ draw for just £5 / number.

You can have as many numbers as you wish. Numbers will be allocated on your behalf.

You need to be 16 years of age and over to join The Brightwell January 100+ Club.

The winner will be chosen on Friday 29th January and receives 25% of The Brightwell January 100+ Club fund, with the other 75% going directly to fund therapies at The Brightwell for people living with neurological conditions.

We will announce the winner on our website and social media, and contact them in person.

To join, please select the quantity of numbers that you would like. 

For full terms and conditions please email claire.wingate@thebrightwell.org.uk

Registered with South Gloucestershire Council

Registration
Price
Quantity
Total
  • Brightwell 100 Club January
    £5
    £5
    0
    £0
  • Annual Brightwell 100 Club
    £60
    £60
    0
    £0
Total£0

Share This Event