Wed, 26 Apr|
Brightwell Awareness Walk & Talk
Wear something yellow (anything) & walk, skip or roll with us to raise awareness! Find out more about our Therapy Centre supporting those affected by neurological conditions. After the walk enjoy pizza & drinks at Black Sheep Kitchen, our kind sponsor of this event.
When and where
26 Apr, 15:45 – 17:15
Bradley Stoke, The West of England MS Therapy Centre Bradbury House, Wheatfield Dr, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 9DB, UK
MS Awareness week is 24th - 30th April so, what better time than to help us raise awareness of The Brightwell.
Help us get the word out about where we are based, the therapies we offer & who we can support in the local community through this fun event.
- So, let's GO-Yellow for a 'Walk & Talk' on 26th April @ 3:30pm.
- Wear something yellow (anything) so we can make a statement!
- Walk, skip, stroll or roll from The Brightwell to The Black Sheep Restaurant & Bar
- Learn more about your local Therapy Centre, dedicated to supporting those affected by neurological conditions such as; Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons, Stroke & Fibromyalgia.
- Enjoy some yummy pizza*, refreshing drinks* & grab a super goodie bag*, all courtesy of The Black Sheep Kitchen, our very kind sponsor for this event.
Tickets are limited and donations are welcome for The Brightwell reg charity no: 801155
*Blue tokens will be given out on the day of the event and must be presented to The Black Sheep Kitchen to gain your 1/2 pizza per adult or 2 slices per child & 1 hot or cold drink per person (non alcoholic, soft drinks only).
Brightwell Walk & Talk£0.00Sale ended