Sat, 29 Apr|
West Country Water Park
Fancy Dress for MS (Open Water Swim)
Dig out your fave fancy dress & join us for an open water swim during MS Awareness Week 2023. Have FUN, raise awareness & vital funds for The Brightwell, your local neurological support centre.
When and where
29 Apr, 11:00 – 13:00
West Country Water Park, Trench Ln, Bradley Stoke, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol BS36 1RY, UK
SATURDAY 29th APRIL 11am - 1pm
Come along and get fancy for our Fancy Dress for MS, open water swim, at the stunning West Country Water Park (WCWP). Shaun and the team have worked wonders with the new look and facilities at the WCWP, it's truly a slice of paradise moments away from Bradley Stoke.
This MS Awareness week 2023, we are hosting this fun-tastic event to raise awareness & of course, raise vital funds for the the Centre, and hey, what better way to do that than to host an event that includes a beautiful lake, fancy dress & lots of laughs?
So here are the details;
- Grab your pals, colleagues or why not even get a team together?
- Pick out your fave fancy dress costume - get as creative as you like!
- Buy your ticket, which can include wetsuit hire or not - you decide
- Each ticket includes x 1 hot drink of choice on the day, your swim and a donation to The Brightwell to help us continue our crucial Therapies for those affected by neurological conditions.
- Don't forget to sign you waiver which you can do here; https://waiver.roller.app/westcountrywaterpark/
There will also be;
- Raffle with some awesome prizes up for grabs!
- Food and drink available to purchase from the Cafe
- Further info about the Therapies we have available at The Brightwell, who we can support and what we do, come and chat with us!
There is no expectation to fundraise for this event but by all means should you wish to, we would always welcome the additonal funds. We are registered with Just Giving and should you wish to fundraise do let u know if we can assist.
Everyone is welcome!
Don't fancy joining the Fancy Dress swim? Why not come along just for the fun of it? The cafe will be open & the coffee is ace too!
We are less than 1% statutory funded and rely on fundraising events, donations and grants to contintue our therapies; so your support really is so valued by everyone who attends the Centre to help manage symptoms of their chronic, life-long conditions.
Fancy Dress for MS (Swim)
Your ticket includes x 1 hot drink of your choice on the day of the event at WCWP.From £20.00 to £25.00